IBM T41

  • From: "Kiran Kaja" <kiran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 17:13:25 +0530

Hi all,

I am planning to purchase the IBM Thinkpad T41 notebook the specifications
of which are available at the following URL:
http://www-132.ibm.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=-840&productId=8665641&storeId=1&langId=-1&dualCurrId=73&categoryId=2072541

This notebook comes with 32mb ATI Radian graphics. I would like to know if
any one on the list has successfully installed and used Jaws on a T41?

Thanks for your help.

Kiran Kaja.
Uniquest Technologies,
4-205, Divyashakti Apartments,