RE: IBM T41

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:38:14 -0400

I actually don't think they're any help with this issue.  It seems we
have a number of folks on this list who have problems with ATI graphics
chips, and another number who don't, and I'm sure FS doesn't know why.

My only observation is that the problems, as best as I can recall, were
all with certain brands of computers, while those without the problems
often had other brands.

I'm one of the folks who has an ATI mobility radion 7500 in my A series
thinkpad and has had no problem.  You'll have a later model of ATI chip,
but I'm guessing you won't have any problems with it.  I've paid
attention to thinkpad owners on this list and don't recall any reporting
problems.

Hth,

Chip

=20

y?catalogId=3D3D-840&productId=3D3D8665641&storeId=3D3D1&langId=3D3D-1&du=
alCur