Re: I e 6 - selecting rows in a table

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 23:11:49 -0500

Pranav and all.
My experience on the web has been that when I use the down arrow key, I am
not reading rows.  in tables.  This is why we have the table navigation
features built into jaws for ie.  If I try to copy a line, I get what was
spoken to me but if I use the row amove commands, I hear something
completely different.