Re: I e 6 - selecting rows in a table

Hi David,
<snip the trouble is that you can navigate rows, but you are not
necessarily in a
row so shift down arrow may get part of a row or a line that contains
information from several rows

PL] How does this happen? when navigating in IE, one uses the virtual
cursor; in my experience, every down arrow moves to another row. I suspect
that as long as one is using the virtual cursor every press of the down
arrow key will correspond to a row; I say this since I have copied tables
from web pages into word and have found this method to work.

Pranav