Re: How does one kill Jaws?

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 00:15:51 -0500

Hi,
Thanksfor mentioning the fact that JAWS will lose focus in list views or not readthem.

I also experience beside JAWS quitting speaking the weird
situation that JAWS does not always read the link selected when using
insert + F 7.
Add MAGIC 9.5 and the reading of list views and JAWS losing focus in list views is somehow magnified--no pun intended.
I thoughtI might be in the minority with JAWS 7 havingp roblems when reading in list views.
Thanks so much!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>