Re: How does one kill Jaws?

  • From: "Cougar/Steve Vandecar" <cougars-den@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 18:07:10 -0800

MessageDOESN'T WORK
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jim Grimsby
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 5:41 PM
  Subject: RE: How does one kill Jaws?

  hi no need to create a hot key when jaws crashes just hit windows r
  then type jaws 7.
  press enter this will restart jaws.
  or you can go to your jaws program group and right click on the jaws shortcut.
  in this context menu select properties.
  in this dialog tab over to short cut key.
  press the letter j and press enter.
  now your short cut for this will be control alt j.
  hth

  jim grimsby
  msn: jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx
  email:  jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx