How can I tell what color text is

  • From: "Dana" <dananolan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 09:20:04 -0400

If someone can assist what is the key combination if there is any to find out
what color text is.
I ask this for one reason. I am looking at a certain website which has multiple
choice ansers and the one which is chosen is  to be in a different color.
Is there a means to get JAWS I have version 10 to tell me what color a line of
text is?
Thanks
Dana
I am an internet radio dj this is not spam
If you want to express love for another
Join me from 10 pm to 1 am Eastern every Friday night
http://www.2020theblink.net
and
If you love country   Music Join me every  Sunday from 4 pm to 7 pm Eastern
www.2020theblink.net