Re: How can I tell what color text is

  • From: "lim yew yi" <lim_yewyi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 15:15:26 +0800

you can try insert+5

From: Dana
Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2009 9:20 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: How can I tell what color text is

If someone can assist what is the key combination if there is any to find out
what color text is.
I ask this for one reason. I am looking at a certain website which has multiple
choice ansers and the one which is chosen is  to be in a different color.
Is there a means to get JAWS I have version 10 to tell me what color a line of
text is?
I am an internet radio dj this is not spam
If you want to express love for another
Join me from 10 pm to 1 am Eastern every Friday night
If you love country   Music Join me every  Sunday from 4 pm to 7 pm Eastern