Hot spott clicker help

  • From: Agent86b <agent_086b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 14:16:16 +1100

Hi all,
I asked the below question on another Jaws list with out any luck. Hope someone can help here.

I have an application that has several screens to go through to
complete the job.
As far as I can tell the window name stays the same through each
screen it is only the text and selection options that change.  I have
found that the window handle changes on some screens. I do not know
how to tell HotSpotClicker to look for a different handle. What I am
trying to accomplish is to change to another HotSpot set at each screen.
There are many HotSpots I need to create so it is easier if I can
load a different set at each screen.
Please underwstand I know nothing about how to write scripts. In any
answer if possible please keep it simple.
Thanks for any help.
Max.
For help using this list, send a blank message to Jawslite-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Use the one word subject "help" and leave the body blank.
Other blindness lists:
http://www.visionrx.com/library/resources/resource_int1.asp
Web site address:
http://www.BlindProgramming.com --