Re: Hot mail

  • From: "ms gilkerson" <gilkerson2730@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:11:35 -0500

Well, I tried setting up hotmail account in outlook express and things worked
fine; however, when I attempted to send myself a test message, it didn't quite
work.

I have found hotmail webb mail to be for the most part accessible.  When I
tried to insert attachment, I couldn't find the area where you could browse for
your files.  You might be better off using Microsoft Outlook for your hotmail
account.  You will probably need to install the outlook connector.

Victoria E. Gilkerson