Re: Hot mail

  • From: "Kevin White" <Whiteko@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 22:11:37 -0400

Hotkeys don't work in web-based accounts, unless the pages are coded for
such actions.  Jfw has a links list that will allow your friend to
manipulate the webpages.  Take a look at the instructions for operating jaws
for a list and tell your friend to, while in IE, to do an ins+H for
available hotkeys.