RE: Hot Spot Clicker/was Re: recipe software help please

  • From: "Nicki Keck" <favorite.blend@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 11:19:45 -0400

This is a wonderful program.  I use it for work because it helps my
productivity not to have to navigate around using the Jaws cursor to click
on the buttons I need.  I am definitely not a script developer.  I just
created hot keys for the buttons I need, and bingo!  It is wonderful!  Even
if these buttons will read with Jaws cursor, it still is a great program to
have!  I wrote to the Snowman a while back and thanked him for developing
it.  Now another blind person I know is going to be working for the same
company, so I sent her my hot spot definitions files and now she just has to
copy them and can benefit from the work I did creating the keystrokes.

  _____