  From: Agent86b
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 10:45 PM
  Subject: Re: Hot Spot Clicker/was Re: recipe software help please

  Debbie,
  think you will understand why I love it when you take a look. Very good for
us who can not write scripts.
  Max.
  on 12:08 14/04/2006, Debbie Scales said:

    What is this hot spot clicker, that it is suddenly dominating my mailbox,
ha
    ha.  First you mention it, and before I even have a chance to check it out,
    I receive a newsletter that mentions that the snowman has free scripts for
    it.
    http://personal.adiis.net/snowman/HotSpotClicker.html
    I will try it out for myself tomorrow and either make the link or the
    downloads available on JFWLite.
    Thanks for mentioning it, it sounds really cool!
    Debbie