Re: Help & taking things seriouslyRe: New Features for JFW 7.0 Posted

  • From: "SLADE SELLERS" <sladesell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 14:30:57 -0500

Sorry, but need to add my "two cents" as well.  I strongly agree with you.
Maybe there should be two lists, one for "new" users and another for "advanced"
Jaws users.  Not going to complain about the problems without a solution.
Please know, everybody was "new" at some point.  All we have is each other.
Thanks!
Slade