Help required

  • From: "Ketan Kothari" <muktaketan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 13:20:15 +0530

Dear Friends,

An engineer has installed quickheal programme but apparently only the
half job done.  The programme does not appear in Add and remove
programme list but a part of it appears as "total Security"  in system
tray.  I would like to uninstall it and it only appears in programme
file but when I am trying to delete the folder some files do not get
deleted and I am told that they are being used or the disk is
rightprotected.  Please help.

--
Ketan Kothari
Phone: [r] 24223281,