Re: Hello Troy, Jaws friendly games?

  • From: "Jennifer Palmer" <jpalmer31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 17:17:28 -0600

arent there chess games for multi play use? hmm sounds like a good moo or
somethin. I dont know lemme get better at programming if it dont exist, make
it i always say.

Jennifer Palmer
myspace is: http://www.myspace.com/lights_rage
skype is: jennipalmer
Yahoo instant messenger is: jenniferpalmer2000
aim is: lightsrage1985
website is: http://jenny_15.livejournal.com

msn is: lights-rage@xxxxxxxxxxx