Re: Had an inquiry

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 14:05:04 -0400

Actually I would of course love to own something like that however I already have an Index 'D' up stairs plugged into my wireless router which for some reason gave up connecting some time just before Christmas and I haven't got around to sorting it out. That cost something in the range of five grand, don't think I will be having a Tiger any time soon. Have no fear you will be having one off of me any time before then.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
DLeavens@xxxxxxx
Skype DaleLeavens

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cy Selfridge" <cselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>