Fw: Try that

  • From: "Joanne" <houseofmusic3345@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 20:01:56 -0400

For those having trouble with Comcast webmail, this link works like a charm and
has been the only thing I could find that works everytime when reading webmail.
 A sighted friend sent this direct link because I tried to find the email
button with no success.  So I hope this helps and would like to hear if you
were successful with it.
Joanne