From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Dean Martineau
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 6:04 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: I.E. config files and link sorting order

Chip, I suspect you already know the following, but perhaps others do not:
If you want the list of links sorted alphabetically, you need do no
tabbing.  Once in the list of links, just hit alt-p and the list is flipped
to alphabetical sorting.  Alt-t flips back to the default behavior.  this
setting probably should be user-configurable, but at least using the
alt-key to set the radio buttons minimizes the inconvenience. Dean