RE: From XP to Vista

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 11:51:33 -0400

I think you'd be best off if you asked this question on the blind vista
list.

blindvista-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sure you can export from outlook express (onto something like a
thumb drive), and then import into windows mail, but someone who's
actually done this should be on the blind vista list.

hth,

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator