Re: For everyone who can't read the Phone Book! (or list rules)

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 22:18:04 -0500

And we're on this list and most of us don't have the time or inclination to
load our inboxes with thousands of emails that get deleted anyways.  We are
all visually impaired to some degree and if we can help someone in the same
situation make life just a bit better than that's life.  From the response
to this message I would guess that quite a few of us have the problem but
have been unable to solve it.  Allen, it is a blind problem and this list
consists of other blind people.  Yeah, I've read the rules, heard them and
for the most part I stick to their guidelines but then there are times when
we just have to react like human beings, I'm sorry if there is no little
rule box in your brain to accomodate such matters.