Re: For everyone who can't read the Phone Book! (or list rules)

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 14:23:50 -0500

Yes, this is one of those messages that should be ignored but I wonder if
Allen has ever needed assistance with anything since he has some degree of
visual disability.  Garbage like this is totally unnecessary since most of
us are visually impaired to some degree and don't look at topics like this
as "blah, blah, blah".  I guess that Allen doesn't use the phone much.