Re: Exporting/Copying a Theme

  • From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 15:15:33 -0700

Hi Dave,

I finally found the Barbara.Theme in, "C" drive/Mike folder/application
data/Microsoft/windows/themes/custom.  Theme is correct file extension.  I
have the Barbara.Theme copied onto a thumb drive.  Now, when I get to the
other computer; Do I paste it into the same folder as described above,
mening the "Custom" folder?  This is something I have never tried before so
I want to make sure that I do this correctly so I don't screw one of the
computers up.  Thank you for all of your help Dave, it is greatly
appreciated.  Take care.
Mike