Re: Excel column title reading

  • From: Ann Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 17:54:30 -0500

While in the worksheet, move the cursor to the place where you want title
reading to stop.  Go to the verbosity menu with insert-v, arrow to 'single
region', and hit spacebar to make it multiple regions.  Close the menu with
alt-c.  Anything after the cursor position is treated as a new JFW region,
and title reading for that region is set separately from the rest of the
document.