Re: Excel 2007

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 15:23:29 -0700

I could find how to print comments so I guess that should help
. To display an individual comment, click the cell that contains the comment,
and then on the Review tab, in the Comments group, click Show/Hide Comment.
 Tip   You can also right-click the cell and then click Show/Hide Comments on
the shortcut menu.

. To display all comments, on the Review tab, in the Comments group, click Show
All Comments.

 Tip   You can move and resize any overlapping comments.