Re: Error message I am getting

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:48:49 -0800

Daniel,

Sounds like your Windows Media Player is attempting to automatically refresh
your library and/or download updates.

You'll need to launch Windows Media Player and find the options dialog, and
start looking for things that it is doing automatically, and turn them off.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.