Error message I am getting

  • From: Daniel McGee <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 19:02:19 +0000

dear list members, forgive me if this is OT but I was wondering if anyone has
in counted this problem and if so what did you do resolve it. I have copyed it
with the Jaws vurtural window it is a dialog box that says the following:
Microsoft Windows graphic 73  graphic 960  graphic 798
Windows Media Center Store Update Manager
stopped working and was closed
A problem caused the application to stop working correctly.
Windows will notify you if a solution is available.
Close

Using Windows Vista Home premium with latest service pack and Latest jaws 12
update.
Many Thanks
Daniel