Re: Enabling the mouse on my computer

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 09:01:00 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Nancy,

second attempt:
1. Open the mouse properties dialog.
2. On the Hardware page, press the Properties button.
3. Another mouse properties dialog opens. On the general page, press the Change
settings button.
4. A user account control dialog opens. Depending on the type of account you're
using, either press continue, or type in an admin password and press enter.
5. Now move to the driver page, and there is just the faintest possibility that
there might be an enable button.

David.