Enabling the mouse on my computer

  • From: "Nancy Shugart" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 11:52:09 -0600

Hi All,

I had the mouse on my Dell laptop Vista computer disabled since I never use it.

However, I have a sighted friend who occasionally uses my computer.

We tried to enable the mouse the last time he was over here but neither one of
us could get it turned back on.

I've been going to the control panel and selecting mouse.

But can't figure out how to enable the mouse.

I know I've seen it somewhere about enabling and disabling the mouse but can't
remember where I saw that.

I'm using Jaws 9 with Vista home.

Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated.

Nancy

"Courage is the capacity to hear what others say is impossible and believe you
are the one to make it happen."  -Nancy Shugart
Sign up for the free Prove Them Wrong Ezine: Tips & Tools for Succeeding with a
Disability
http://www.ProveThemWrong.com