RE: Ebook Downloads, etc...

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <hardy_grant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 18:57:22 -0800

Well, if you live in the U.s. you can sign up for bookshare.org
Otherwise, there is nowhere that you can legally download copyrighted
Ebooks.  The only good place I've found is the Project Gutenberg.  I use a
program called Elibrary, which I can send to you or you can download from
www.jfwlite.com

Grant