Re: Downloading JAWS 6.2

  • From: "INTRACOM" <infocom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 19:20:14 -0800

Thanks allot Eric.  I have another questions that I want to ask.  I have a net
Mulple user authorization of JAWS.  But, I don't know how to install.  I tried
to visit the FS website and see if there is an instructions for me to install
my ILM or to get the Activation license code.  I also download the Activation
Media from the FS website.  and try to use it.  But, there is an error.  I got
the Locking code, my 20 authorization number, and the sentinel server license.
What will I do to install my ILM??