Re: Downloading JAWS 6.2

  • From: "Michael Babcock" <mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 10:20:18 -0800

yes, love that "The page cannot be displayed":)

~_visit my blog and shownotes at http://www.livejournal.com/~kiryoumakefan
~_call me at 206-208-4772
~_and subscribe to my podcast at
http://www.ourmedia.org/mediarss/user/69444/
~_also, please sign my petition to make charter communications allow airing
of adult swim at the following link:
http://new.PetitionOnline.com/animem/petition.html
thanks