Re: Does anyone think that j say would work with sonar?

  • From: "Korin Trytko" <gryffontko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 08:30:02 -0700

Hi,
First, you would have to find out if Dragon would work with Sonar because
Dragon is the program that lets you control your computer by voice commands.
If it does though JSay might work.  I know, as with jaws, people write J-Say
scripts for other programs.  Hmm, they may write them for Dragon too, not sure.

You may want to ask the folks at J-Say.  They're pretty easy to talk to.

Oh, and there is a J-Say list too. It's not usually very busy but I have had
great feedback often from the people working most closely with J-Say.

Hope this helps a little

Korin