Re: Desktop out of focus

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 16:21:49 -0400

Morey, for a very very long time now with Jaws, if I just exit out of an
application I don't have focus on the desktop.
But windows key M usually does put focus on an item on the desktop.
One thing I thought of is that you might have some type of "window"
displaying and not letting jaws get to the desktop.  The kinds of things I
am thinking of are weather programs that now like to put a transparant image
that shows on your desktop.  Or you might have a system tray icon that is
showing a balloon type tip that isn't going away until you click on it.  I
might try shutting down as much as you can, and see if you can get focus to
the desktop.
Debbie