Re: Dear Jennifer, Creating an Icon on my Desk Top

  • From: "Jennifer Palmer" <jpalmer31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 01:57:51 -0600

try hitting the applications key on the thing you want to make the icon for and
see if it works.
Jennifer Palmer
myspace is: http://www.myspace.com/lights_rage
skype is: jennipalmer
Yahoo instant messenger is: jenniferpalmer2000
aim is: lightsrage1985
website is: http://jenny_15.livejournal.com

msn is: lights-rage@xxxxxxxxxxx