Re: DVD Ripping tool

  • From: northstar1950@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 16:20:44 -0600

hmmm, just got a bad request error with that link.

Legend has it that on Sunday 12/12/2010 03:17 PM, David said:
hello there;

give this link a try;
note, you may hear the sound for the information bar;
I got this link from <http://www.download.com>www.download.com

http://dw.com.com/redir?edId=3&siteId=4&oId=1770-20_4-0&ontId=20_4&spi=1bb58685e5ab39a5148f5547d6fc4b9e&lop=link&ltype=dl_dlnow&pid=11386423&mfgId=10054337&merId=10054337&pguid=BLkuzwoOYI8AAHTWlrUAAAAd&ttag=tdw_dltext;1&destUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdownload.cnet.com%2F3001-2242_4-10968302.html%3Fspi%3D1bb58685e5ab39a5148f5547d6fc4b9e