  From: Farfar Carlson
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2010 3:18 PM
  Subject: Re: DVD Ripping tool

  You're welcome. I always hesitate to send, or to advocate sending any
downloads for a number of sensible reasons, amongst which are:

  - Viruses can propagate from someone's machine
  - Cannot attach files on many of these lists.
  - Could possibly violate copyright laws for the original download.
  - Could actually be sharing a cracked version of something.
  - Opens the door for someone malicious to send spyware (of course none of us
would ever consider doing that)

  Dave
  Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Jose, California

      I found it by putting DVD shrink 3.2 into a Yahoo search, then downloaded
from one of the sites.

      Dave
Recording and Mixing Studios, San Jose, California