Creative LabsSound Blaster Audigy

  • From: "Roger Bachelder" <bachelder3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 12:02:29 -0400

Hello everyone,

Last week i questioned about the Creative LabsSound Blaster Audigy
soundcard. I was under the impression that it was going to be plugged into a
USB port. But when my girl brought the cards home, and when i got the
packages opened, i realized that they were internal soundcards. Before i
have the sound cards installed into the computers, I would like to inquire
on 2 other things.
1st, Has anyone had a problem with installing this card into a dell?
2nd, Those who are using this sounCard, is this sound card your primary
card? And if not, are you able to make Windows media player default to the
second card, while Jaws is defaulted to the primary card?
Feed back would be greatly appreciated.
take care all,

Roger Bachelder