Re: Coming back to menu bar

  • From: Whitefang <whitefang@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 18:25:16 -0600

Hi List:

I am glad that I'm not the only one having this problem. I kept  thinking I was
hitting the wrong keys. This happens to me when I work in OE, then I minimize,
and go to work with files in my documents. But when I hit alt tab, I get the
menu bar. At this point, I just hit my alt key and I am back where I should be.

Has anyone reported this bug to freedom?

Wayne