Re: Clicking on links in emails

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 11:25:46 -0400

?Did you tried maximizing the page? That may work. If not, just hit enter on
the links. That is the way I always do it. Also you can try copying and pasting
the link into the address bar of your browser. That last one is the one that
microsoft's suggests. They say it prevents viruses from getting into your
computer... sure.