Re: Contacting Facebook Support Was: Mobile Facebook

  • From: "Brandon Keith \(Biggs\)" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 07:16:45 -0800

M.facebook.com is all same-page links now, so we can't do anything.
I use the normal FB because Mfacebook is a pain to navigate, but it is annoying
knowing I can't post statuses until this is fixed.
It's a matter of how they programmed the links, I wonder if it works for
sighted people?
Thanks,

Brandon Keith (Biggs)

Check out