Re: CingularLaunchesNewTALKSSoftware for its VisuallyImpairedCustomers.htm

  • From: C-NO-C <cnoc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 12:12:19 -0500

Bigger Oops!  It was the right list.  The original message was filtered
into my Talks mailbox rather then my JFW mailbox so my original message
giving the websites should help describe the Talks program that Cingular is
offereing.

Also the deal with Cingular is

Nokia 6620 for $399 with two year contract or $430 I think with a one year
contract
Talks program is $199 but if you fill out the proper paper work and send it
back to Cingular they will credit the $199 back to your cingular account.
This is a good deal since the Talks program is $295 when you buy it from a
dealer.