Re: Changing input/output recording levels using Jaws

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 13:53:09 +0000

Hi all.
In Windows 7, one can safely remove the Realtek drivers. It will just reinstall the Microsoft ones. This is if you have an onboard HD Audio chip which appears to be standard these days. If not well I don't know. I do not use Realtek myself and find the Microsoft drivers to be superior especially for its microphone.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth
You can contact me at the following channels:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 14/12/2010 13:17, Juan Pablo wrote:
Hi!
I anyone have a solutin i'd like to know!
I've the same problem. I believe that the all real tecks sound card have
the same problem to the jaws users.