RE: Change Languaje in jaws 11

  • From: Patricia Homan <patriciahoman01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 18:55:15 +0000

Hello Again Bill:

I creadet the new profile as you told me to, but I did not want to set it as
default, but I would like to switch between voices at any time, on the flie How
do I do that? gow can I move from one voice to the other using keystrokes?

Thanks ones more

Patty

Patty & Allegra
My  little angel  in a doggie  suit.
 To err is human, to forgive is canine
e-mail us at:
 patriciahoman01@xxxxxxxxxxx

                                            Skype:
                                        patty-homan

From: billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Change Languaje in jaws 11
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 07:14:04 -0800

I checked in the context menu of the jaws tray, and it says that the change
language submenu is unavailable, Patricia.  I believe that the only way to
change language in jaws11 is to make a new voice profile, and make the language
something other than the default language.

To get to voice profile, select the jaws context menu, then select options,
then select voices, then select voice adjustment, and create a new voice
profile there with its change of language.  I think they took out the key
command for changing language on the fly.
HTH.
Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx