C++ Instruction for Blinks

  • From: "William L. Houts" <cadexi@xxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 08:04:51 -0800

Hi Listers,

I've become very interested in learning C++ programming and am investigating the possibility of logging time in an online school or even a local community college. I was wondering if there are others here who learned C programming and how doable it is as a blind person. My philosophy has always been that everything, or nearly everything, is doable as a blind person but I'd like to hear from programming veterans, if such there are.

--Bill

----

"Do one thing for me, Sredni Vashtar!"
Alternative archives located at: