Re: Braille connect 64 bit drivers

  • From: "Zdenek Vopat" <zdenekvopat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 09:48:47 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kamal Haffar" <haffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 3:21 AM
Subject: Braille connect 64 bit drivers

>I contacted HumanWare here in Canada regarding the 64 bit drivers issue.
> I received a quick response from them indicating that they are currently
> testing a beta version 64 bit drHi interesting I have heard this about the
> braille display about two or three weeks ago, so hopefully it is going to be
> out by the september 12 when I am returning from Canada.
By the way anyone has the focus blue and how happy are you with it, still can't
decide between the focus blue andd the brialliant. And another note it is
interesting how people are complaining about freedom scientific rip off braille
initiative and noone seems to notice that serotek does not want to support
freedom scientific displays. This is even more ironic because serotek goes on
and on about how they have hte interest of blind people at heart, if they had
they would perhaps support the freedom scientific displays. At least freedom
scientific does not say that.
Enough of my bubling.
Zdenek
ivers with Jaws 11. These drivers,