Re: Bluetooth headsets

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:03:56 -0700

Bluetooth can be a little strange. Make sure You can return it with full refund if it doesn't work for you. Sometimes bluetooth connects to the headset and sometimes it does not. In my case, I have a nokia HS-26W, which connects to my computer, but my computer is unaware that this is a sound device.Your basic message is be willing to experiment and rtfm.

good luck
Sean
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Santiago" <tsantiago128@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>