Re: Better explanation of problems with amazon.com

  • From: "Ms. E. M. Kirtley" <ekirtley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 14:24:36 -0700

I would like to say thank you to all of you that answered this question.  I
have been trying to order baby articles for my new grandchild, and was
beginning to think it would be born before I could get an order in on the
site.  I finally got the order finalized with your help.
I had asked a somewhat similar question, but did not get a response.  These
answers were great.

Sincerely grateful,

EMK