Re: BDX tract & JFW

  • From: "Richard Sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW Discussion List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 17:27:25 -0800

Hi,
I tried to use the search function to no avail also. I checked the internet
and found out that under the tools/options menu then going to the
maintenance tab you will tab down until you hear "store folder ..." button.
That box will tell you where your .dbx files are stored on any given
machine.

HTH

Rich