BDX tract & JFW

  • From: "Boris" <boris67@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 16:20:16 -0600

OK Folks,

I am using Windows XP Media Center, JFW 7.1 and DBX tract.  I want to backup
some email messages created in Outlook Express.  I downloaded a program
named DBX tract from the JFW Lite web site that is designed for backing up
email messages.  One of the first steps required in the backup process is to
enter the path to the .DBX files.  It should go something like
C:\windows\application data\identities\{204R...}\Microsoft\Outlook Express.
I am unable to find this path nor the .dbx files under Windows XP Media
Center.

The reason for the backup is to move the email messages to another machine.
If the DBX tract program is out of date, is there another program available
that works with JFW?  Any help or suggestions are much appreciated.

Boris